GENERAL FITNESS AND HEALTH?

Alles rund um den Pizzaofen Dynamics 800 und mehr
KevinWright

GENERAL FITNESS AND HEALTH?

Beitragvon KevinWright » Mi Okt 10, 2018 8:01 am

Ok, I'm putting you in my position so you can help me get some weight off.

K, say your dad is allergic to exercise, is diabetic, and pretty much never exercises. Next your Mom who has her own health problems but is trying to lose weight. Your house is full of junk food, and you have about 15 pounds you want to lose.

You can't join a gym or take a class or join a team because of lack of $$ and time, however you have access to a Bowflex, a elliptical, and.you play tennis at a local park 5 days a week. That's me.

I try to work out as often as possible, Bowflex 3 times a week, 3o minutes on the elliptical, play tennis and try jogging the track... whatever I can. My diet sucks, because I really have no understanding of diet really. My entire family is full of overweight hypertensive diabetics who's only mission in life is to make sure every plate is licked clean and every meal completely consumed before you leave the table. I'm not hating, I love them all very much, but the truth is there, that's what they are. I'm just very irritated because ive eaten under 1000 calories a day (I'm female, 16 years old), been working out, and have seen ZERO results. Please just give me exercise tips and good eating advice! I know this is a little long but I'm desperate.Please help. 10 points best answer!

Zurück zu „Pizzaofen Dynamics 800“